[NEWS+TRANS] 120329 Jay Park sings “Happy Ending” for the ‘Rooftop Prince’ OST

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Following singers Baek Ji Young and ALi, Jay Park has recently released a song for the ‘Rooftop Prince’ OST.
The upbeat song, titled “Happy Ending”, was produced by PLUS (Lee Soo Young, Oh Han Seung, Han Sang Kyung), who were said to have been surprised by Jay’s musical energy while working with the singer.
With the previous OST releases sweeping the charts, “Happy Ending” is expected to follow suit with its lively and infectious melody.

You can also check the translation here:
Tell me that you remember me
That you remember that smile at least once
Just like I dreamed, you are running and you make sure it’s love
* Tell me that you remember me
That you remember that smile at least once
I hope we will always fall for each other and be happy
Will others know too?
Will they be able to say they’ve seen something like this before?
But we’re just waiting for our happy ending
Even after we meet once, twice, three times, four times
You pretend not to have interest in me
I Know I Know I Know is just again
I’m so tired of this cat and mouse game of love
They say that bad girls are attractive
I’ve heard that before
But please, know me now oh yeah
* repeat
It starts now, our love
It’s the start, just like you’re born again
Our fluttering hearts that we always hoped for
Now I have no doubt that we will ever break up
Just wait now for our happy ending

Credit: Allkpop + Kpop fabulous + Pop!gasa
Shared By:
 JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.