[NEWS] ‘Rooftop Prince’ JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun vs. Lee Seung Gi

Monday, March 5, 2012

Actor Park Yoo Chun recently talked about the difference between him and Lee Seung Gi.
On March 5, Park attended a press conference for SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series Rooftop Prince at Lotte Hotel in Seoul.
When he was asked about the difference between him and Lee Seung Gi, who appears on MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday series The King 2 Hearts, he said, “I wear Korean traditional King’s clothes. Since the clothes has dragon embroidery and the year 2012 is the year of the dragon, I think I’m really lucky because I wear the King’s clothes all the time.”
He added, “I don’t know what kind of King that Lee plays but Lee Gak, the character I play, is charismatic yet gentle and soft person. I think people will feel familiar to the King I play because he has to adjust to the 21st century’s lifestyle.”
Park plays the role of a crown prince in Joseon Dynasty named Lee Gak.
The series is a fantasy romantic drama about a crown prince of the Joseon Dynasty who travels through time to 21st century Seoul with his men. Producer Shin Yoon Seop, who directed KAIST and Lover, and writer Lee Hee Myung, who wrote Bad Family, are currently working on the series together. The first episode of the series will air on March 15.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.