[TRANS] 120323 Hayato’s Blog Update: “Jaejoong has returned to Twitter”..” Did you enjoy watching last night?”

Monday, March 26, 2012
March 25, 2012 · JYJ3 Team
 
23 March 2012
1.- Ho
Jaejoong has returned to Twitter.
Is he smiling?…Is he fine?…He’s okay?…I understand everyone’s feeling but…First and foremost-it’s ‘Ho’
I think it will takes time for Jaejoong to come back with a real smile.
Now, he is enduring it with all his might, so everyone should together endure it too and keep him close in you heart.
I’ve read the auto-translated version and I don’t think it’s completely correct, to show his gratitude to fans who he had made worried, he is probably, bit by bit raising his head…that kind of impression. (t/n:Jaejoong raising his head and looking forward from his worries)
I’m really sorry. I only know ‘Gwenchanayo’
2.- Did you enjoy watching last night? (t/n: I think he is talking about Rooftop Prince)
The video kept being stuck for me that I quickly gave up watching it.
Cause…Supposedly the story development of yesterday’s episode was really interesting, so I must watch it!!! So that’s why…(t/n:he ended watching it even the video lags)
Despite that, my wife beside me was clutching to her stomach laughing
Now, when they said “○○○…” she’ll laugh.
Wait a minute?…Wife…Since when did you come to understand Korean?
What I understand is…Annyong haseyo…Gwenchana…Kamsahamnida…Komapsumnida…Komawoyo…Makkori (pfft)…Chokomaka? (?Is there such thing?)…Saranghae (This is imporatant)…Choanaa (I watched too much dramas)…Bo?…Ah-how do you delicious?

Source: Hayato’s Blog 1, 2
Translated by: Helly of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.