[TRANS/SPAZZ] 120319 Jaejoong Shampoo Commercial

Saturday, March 24, 2012
March 23, 2012 · anmcha3
 
I know I know. I’m handsome, cute, charming and sexy… I captured the hearts of countless girls, and it takes forever to even try to go through all my strengths… *cough cough*
Photobucket
(I won’t be moved regardless of how much you compliment me.)
But something had bothered me in the past…it once got rid of all my confidence…
It was the fact that my hair looked horrible! This made me very concerned and constantly worried about my popularity
Photobucket
At that time, my hair… it was dry, brassy and lacked shine…
Photobucket
Messy and difficult to manage…
Photobucket
It wouldn’t be an overstatement to call it a bird’s nest… *sigh*
Photobucket
Even during concerts it wouldn’t stop flying everywhere!!!!!
Photobucket
And it MAJORLY damaged my perfect reputation!!
Photobucket
Ever since I started using XX brand shampoo!!! My hair~~ it’s as smooth and as soft as I want it to be! And amazingly flowy in the wind!!
Photobucket
My beautiful hair is strong and healthy~ with wonderful shine~ even all the dandruff disappeared~~ And increased my charm!!
Photobucket
Not only do I not have to worry about my popularity any more, it fulfilled my wish of reverse growth!!
Photobucket
(I was so happy I cried…)
And now! I can be even cuter when I’m showing off my aegyo~
Photobucket
And now! I can be wilder when I rock on~
Photobucket
And now! I can be even more charming when I am sexy~
Photobucket
Or… even MORE CHARMING SO IT’S DEADLY~~
Photobucket
Most importantly, I don’t have to worry about my hair flying everywhere during concerts~~
Photobucket
I can flip my hair however I want to and be as hot as I like~~
Photobucket
Flipping my hair~ Kim Jaejoong is the best~ La la~~
You, you, you, you, you, and YOU!
Want to have smooth and flowy hair like oppa’s?
Want to be charming like oppa?
Want to be as stunning as oppa?
What are you waiting for?!
Photobucket 
XX brand shampoo~ it’s worth having!!
And if you purchase now, you get a free kiss from Jaejoong~~~
Photobucket
Source: BOBOjaejung via Baidu
Translation Credit: g.fanns from JYJ3
Shared By: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.