[TWITTER] 120325 Junsu Twitter Update

Sunday, March 25, 2012
Photobucket
[TRANS] @AmadeRudolph: @1215thexiahticHyung, at that time when we performed together, while talking about my favorite singer~ I was about to say hyung’s name first but hyung was beside me so I felt quite nervous ^^; I have been with hyung since I was young!!! pic.twitter.com/EVxOdcyr
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] @AmadeRudolph: @1215thexiahtic Hyung is really really really handsome pic.twitter.com/AHyFdTW2
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] @AmadeRudolph: @1215thexiahtic Please don’t ever be sick and fighting for the two performances today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will cheer for hyung forever!!~~~^^ Fighting! Fighting!! Xiahtod fighting!! pic.twitter.com/WSWj5iEL
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] @1215thexiahtic: @AmadeRudolph Ha ack!! Fighting^^

Source: @1215thexiahtic + @AmadeRudolph
Translated by: @SweetieXiah of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.