[NEWS] TVstation editor mentioned about Tohoshinki's Tokyo Dome Concert

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tweeted on April 16th
Attached Image: monthly_04_2012/ccs-15-0-86618300-1334664083.jpg

I went to Tokyo dome to gather information about Tohoshinki’s Concert ★ The two members came back to the Tokyo Dome stage after a 3-year hiatus. I cannot find any word to describe it except for “overwhelming”!

Yunho-san said at the TONE release joint interview “Dear interviewers, please come to see a Tohoshinki concert as an audience once”. So I went to their concert yesterday too privately.

Both days are amazing and I was deeply moved. They showed me why they are so loved in the whole Asia. I will write about the today’s concert in TVstation to be published on May 9 (Wed) ★I hope I can tell people how amazing their concert was.

Source: tvstation_om
Translated by: CTVXQstaff_Lisalio @ ContinueTVQ.com
Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_CC @ ContinueTVQ.com
Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.