[TWITTER] 120421 Jaejoong Twitter Update

Saturday, April 21, 2012
April 20, 2012 · JYJ3 Team
 
[TRANS] Jaejoong to Lee Tae Sung (@TAE_SAMA): TaeSung-nim, Happy birthday and may you have a long life. Despite your schedule being busy, please make sure to take care of your royal body. (T/N: Lee Tae Sung play the evil cousin in Rooftop prince)
[TRANS] Lee Tae Sung (@TAE_SAMA) to Jaejoong: Dr.Jin!!!!! Thank you~^^ There is no SMS from 6002ㅠㅠㅠ I understand that he’s busy filming. But I’m really thankful that 6002′s hyung mentioned me~^^ I heard that you did the [script] ‘reading’. I’ll look forward to it~^^ Todd-nim has come to meridian shop earlier.. It seems that we should have meridian massage together LOL

Source: @mjjeje. @TAE_SAMA
Translated by: Yule@PrinceJJ + @The_little_pear of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.