[TWITTER] 120428 JYJ Twitter Update

Saturday, April 28, 2012
Photobucket
[Trans] Three flower boy brothers
JYJflowerboys
++ Jaejoong’s New DP ++
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] At Jeollabukdo-Province~^^ It’s nice weather~
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS]  It’s the 28th of April.. The day that I accept the spring…
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] ᆢHere’s the photo that I post just before^^♥ [same picture as above]
Photobucket
[TRANS] Spring rain… the day that bedding of the sky came to me.. Just like that.. slowly.. there are so many times…
Photobucket
Photobucket 
[TRANS] Now! Let’s gather our strength today FC MEN~ Aja aja fighting!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] The number of audiences that shows on the board is 40789, I was so impressive. I’m so thankful for Japanese fans who came to cheer us today. We could win because of all the support from everyone. Thank you again and in the near future we will have to see you again. Have a nice night ^^
Photobucket
[TRANS] 
JiHwan_Sim > 1215thexiahtic :  Today was awesome!! i’m sorry today I made a lot of mistakes. I’ll do better next time!!! LOVE YOU bro haha
 1215thexiahtic > JiHwan_Sim : it’s ok Jihwan. You did very well today~^^ it was great! 
Photobucket
[TRANS] @poimin73 Hyung see you tomorrow^^
Photobucket
[TRANS]  @duduubub@1215thexiahtic You worked hard captain:-):-):-
Junsu: (1st) duduubub ㅋㅋㅋ Ah I was so nervous
Photobucket
[TRANS]  duduubub1215thexiahtic You worked hard captain:-):-):-)
Junsu:  duduubub But I had confidence^^

Source: JYJ’s Twitter accounts
Translated by: joejjang + theyoungestmin + allrisexiahtic + fcmensince2011
Shared by: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.