[TWITTER] 120428 Yoochun Twitter Update

Saturday, April 28, 2012
Photobucket
[TRANS] Yoochun: It’s my feelings now…^^ I’m excited but nervous and lonely.. so I’m happy.. I think I live eagerly.. Although I’m in the car that I have to go, I can feel energy surging from anticipation that I could find him if I get to.. 
[TRANS] Yoochun: I’ll go there more often to tell about me… I realize much more that responsibility, weight of life are the happiest present that I’ve ever gotten as a man..^^ Every moment, I feel warm.. 
T/N: I think he is so emotional now. It’s the 49th day since his father’s death. It’s so special meaning to Korean people. We usually visit the grave and then held ancestral rites.. So he went to meet his father.

Source: @@6002theMicky
Translated by: @theyoungestmin
Shared by: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.