[NEWS] 120530 Veteran actor Kim Eung Soo shows affection for Kim Jaejoong

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kim Eung Soo revealed his affection for his junior colleague Kim Jaejoong.
The behind scenes filming of the medical drama ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ has been featured on the May 30th episode of MBC’s ‘Good Day’.
On a paper Kim Eung Soo was holding a sticker had been pasted which read, ‘We root for Kyung Tak(Kim Jaejoong’s character in the drama)’. The production team of ‘Good Day’ asked Kim Eung Soo, “Why did you paste that sticker?”, to which Kim Eung Soo answered, “Because he plays my son. He’s born of a concubine but he’s still my blood. So I have affection for Jaejoong.”
Kim Eung Soo added, “I saw him at the first filming and I realized we looked alike. It’s very strange. I never thought we resembled one another when I saw him as a singer, but I see him on the set we look alike. Even the directors say we look like real father and son. Jaejoong tells me I’m like his father. We are doing well with great chemistry.”
Kim Eung Soo plays the role of the first-vice premier Kim Byung Hee in the drama ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’. Kim Jaejoong as stars as the son of this important figure, the character Kim Kyung Tak.

 Image: MBC ‘Good Day’
Source: NewsEN via Nate
Credit: KpopFever

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.