[NEWS] Father of TVXQ’s Yunho writes a letter to Chinese fans

Tuesday, May 1, 2012
The father of TVXQ’s Yunho recently wrote a letter to the group’s Chinese fans who established the ‘Yunho Library’ in China.
An online community posted a picture with the caption, “A letter from Yunho’s father to the Chinese fansite My Yunho.”
The letter, which was sent on April 27, says, “Building the Yunho Library in China is very worthwhile. Yunho was so happy to hear the news thanks to the members who shared their love with their community. I want to say that Yunho was very pleased to hear the news.”
“Even though TVXQ is not very active these days, I wanted to thank you for always supporting them. Yunho will, as always, keep climbing up like he has done since day one. ”
“I strongly believe him and he will become a great man who shares his love with neighbors thanks to his fans. I was happy to hear the news as well. I hope that everyone can be healthy and that their dreams come true.”
People who saw the picture responded: “Yunho’s father has a great sense.” “His letter makes me feel touched.” “Like father, like son. Yunho’s father is a warm hearted person.” “Sending a letter to the fans? He is so nice.”

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.