[NEWS] Yunho admits to being the romantic type and reveals his childhood dream

Friday, May 4, 2012

Attached Image: monthly_05_2012/ccs-15-0-43503900-1336088857.jpg

Underneath that tough exterior, TVXQ‘s Yunho has a soft and romantic side.

On the May 3rd episode of MBC TV‘s ‘Joo Byung Jin’s Talk Show‘, Yunho was asked what kind of dosirak (Lunch box) he would like to receive.
Different from what I may look like, I like romantic things,” Yunho answered. MC Joo Byung Jin then responded, “What are you talking about, you look plenty romantic” causing Yunho to become embarrassed.
I like when they write my name with beans, or make out my face with strawberries,” Yunho continued.
On the flip side, fellow TVXQ member Changmin remarked, “I’m an extreme realist. I don’t care what it looks like, as long as it tastes good,” evoking laughter from the other guests.

Attached Image: monthly_05_2012/ccs-13-0-35101100-1336087621.jpg

Also, Yunho confessed that his childhood dream career was to be a prosecutor.

The episode is a special one fans won’t want to miss as it features SM Entertainment labelmates as special guests, including TVXQ’s Yunho and Changmin, Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk and Leeteuk, and Girls’ Generation‘s Seohyun and Tiffany.

The six guests were asked to share something positive about themselves, and Yunho introduced himself by stating, “I’m TVXQ’s charisma, U-Know Yunho.”

When asked about his childhood dream, he revealed, “My dream was actually to become a prosecutor. I think it was because I had a relative who was also a lawyer. That’s why when I first debuted as a singer, my family was opposed to it.”

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk chimed in to comment, “I really don’t think prosecutor is a career for you!”

Source: AsiaToday via Nate, Sports Seoul
Translated by: leesa86 and vitalsign @ allkpop
Distributed by: ContinueTVXQ.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.