[TRANS] 120510 Fan Account + Other Twitter: Jaejoong Filming of Dr. Jin at Korean Folk Village

Friday, May 11, 2012
May 10, 2012 · ceskjj
 
[FANACCOUNT] Jaejoong Filming Dr. Jin on Korean Folk Village
I visited the shooting location today for the first time.
Because my house is near to the Folk Village I went there by taxi,
I’d been looking for Jaejoong inside for a long time. keke
They were shooting at the very end of inside,
and I watched them from a distance because it was private shooting.
He was standing up like that while shooting the same scene repeatedly,
Jaejoong spoke the words(on the script) “Tie up that man!” when policemen(his inferiors) came running.
The one who got tied up was Seung-Hun. keke
Jaejoong had a rest in the middle of shooting scenes
drinking water and sitting for a moment with his chin propped on that long sword
He was totally cute~ XD
I was expecting him to ride a horse because the horse was on standby,
but they shot till the scene Jaejoong goes to ride the horse,
and Jaejoong had gone after finishing the shooting at 5:30.
+ It was just a brown horse~
+ I don’t know how his make-up was because I watched him from a distance, but I saw him having pearly/fair skin even from a distance.
+ His mood seemed to be quite tired in the afternoon because the shooting had started from the morning.
+ Our Jaejoong was so handsome and tall~
+ He waved his hand to drive insects/mosquitos away, his hand was big as expected haha
Credit: 황보 in DC KJJ GALLERY
Translated by: Jeneration(@126×204)
[Other Twitter] Korean Folk Village Tweets about Dr. Jin and Jaejoong
 
[TRANS] MBC’s drama “Dr. Jin” is in the middle of filming…Song Seung Heon-sshi…Jaejoong-sshi…Park MinYoung-sshi…they have all come here. Seeing Jaejoong in person, he is so handsome. haha. Maybe it is my bias..^^ There are many events in the Month of May that will be announced on Korean Folk Village twitter. Recently we have received 100 new followers.
(T/N this was all written in formal sageuk speech.)

Credit: Korean Folk Village I Translated by: Yule @ PrinceJJ
Shared by: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.