[TWITTER] 120506 Yoochun Twitter Update

Sunday, May 6, 2012
Photobucket
[TRANS]: Ah ~ ~ the weather is good ~ Ah ~ ~ ~ ~!!!!
Photobucket 
 [TRANS] I’ll give you two countrified T-shirts, pretty sneakers, wonderful world and the ability to be able to see the winds that travel freely around the world more than anyone else~ I’d like see it~ Because I’m a capable person^^
Photobucket 
[TRANS] Ah! I’ve been listening to music everyday lately and I like ‘None other than you’ by Jang Jae In! Toaaa~
Photobucket
[TRANS]: Promise!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
 [TRANS]  ^^ I’m happy~~ ~
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS]  Cutie~ Seok Junie~~
Photobucket

Credit: @6002theMicky
Translated by: hellyryther of JYJ3, theyoungestmin, _alovelikewar
Shared By: JYJ3 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.