[TWITTER] 120512 JYJ Twitter Update (Updated!)

Saturday, May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 · junmoshi
 
 
[TRANS] Twah~~~ah~~~~~~~~~~^^
 [TRANS]  I’m okay if you stop listening to my music as streaming on the web~ (T/N: like Melon, Naver…). I’m just satisfied to be able to sing a good song and make a good music.. And I’m also satisfied because of you who listen to that music. I’m just happy with that.. In any case, the fairness is very far away from us.. Although it is, I won’t be exhausted..^^
(T/N: Listening to music as streaming affects the real time chart. So many fans keep his song turned on for most of the day).
[TRANS] I want to go here~
 
[TRANS] Me too me too! I’m sad that I don’t have a gf to go with me… Let’s just go together, the two of us.
 
[TRANS] Huak!!! That’s crazy/ridiculous…
 
[TRANS] Hey no… excuse me… You’re not my style… I don’t like men….
 
[TRANS] HEHEHE 

Credit: @6002theMicky + @1215thexiahtic
Translated by: @naemaeum + @theyoungestmin + @ohmyjunsu
Shared by: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.