[NEWS] 120606 Park Yoochun “I also think that Han Ji Min noona and I look good together.” (Interview 2)

Friday, June 15, 2012
→ Continue from interview 1 here
Anyone would think that Park Yoochun and Han Ji Min look good together in Rooftop Prince. It looked like a picture of two pretty and good-looking people standing side by side. The two of them made the viewers even more immerse in the romance of Lee Gak and Park Ha in the drama.
In reality, the two of them have a relationship of noona and dongsaeng with an age gap of four years. They met for the first time through this drama. Through the past four months, they have grown closer as they went through thick and thin together. Park Yoochun followed Han Ji Min as a noona and a sunbae, while she took care of him. The two of them showed a warm relationship, as they grew closer together. Among the production crew of Rooftop Prince, they were the ones who had the most number of reports about rumours of their romance.
“I also think that I look good together with Han Ji Min.”
- How was working together with fellow actress Han Ji Min?
I have only known Ji Min noona for four months, but it seems that I have known her for 10 years, as I felt very comfortable around her. Noona is easy-going by nature, so I didn’t feel uncomfortable while filming skinship scenes. Also, I was very touched by her considerate nature. While filming the scenes, she would cry or laugh even more so that I could get into the emotion better. Although the after-hours party was held after several days of overnight filming, she just went there without washing up as the party was for the staff who had work hard for the drama. Now, I know why the people around her say good things about her.
- It seems that you have become closer to Han Ji Min. Did you hear a lot of people saying that the two of you look well together? 
When I looked at scenes where Ji Min noona and I have acted together in, I also felt that we look good together. I wonder if it will be okay to officially date someone like her. Since I am a celebrity, I would be criticized if I were to go public with a relationship. I wonder if I will receive lesser criticisms and more blessings if I were to date someone who looks good with me. (Laughs)
- How was working with the F3 – Jung Suk Won, Lee Min Ho and Choi Woo Shik?
We worked in perfect harmony. Since it is comedic acting, it was important for all four of us to work together, but it was also important for the three of them to work together well too. The three of them really put a lot of effort into preparing, so we were able to work in harmony. I am someone who acts in a comfortable manner. As comedic acting was very interesting, I enjoyed myself while filming. Eventually, we did so much ad-libs that our filming didn’t complete.
- Choose a famous scene and line from Rooftop Prince.
To me, it is the scene where Lee Gak disappeared in the ending of episode 19. It was really sad. I felt truly sorry towards Park Ha and I also cried a lot, as it must be heart wrenching for Park Ha when Lee Gak left. The director and the staff who were watching the scene on set also cried. It showed that a person is really bad at leaving someone behind. Personally, the line, which I like the most is the one in episode 19 whereby Lee Gak and Park Ha said thank you while lying on the bed. While I was filming, it was difficult for me to hold back my tears. While looking and saying thank you to Park Ha who was lying down, tears welled in my eyes and I had goosebumps all over my body. Lee Gak really loved Park Ha and I felt sad about it.

 “I want to be a true actor.”
- The actors and production crew of Rooftop Prince said that they were unable to imagine you as a singer. 
I’ve heard this many times while I was on set. Ji Min noona and the F3 said that they couldn’t imagine me singing and dancing. Rather, I felt that it was odd. I have never thought of something like that before. While they were saying that, I didn’t know what to say for a moment. It wasn’t the problem of where I placed my priority. While I am acting, I focus on acting and while I am singing, I focus on singing. Their thoughts make me feel that I should not take such a long break from singing activities in the meantime.
- Since the drama has ended, it is a break for you now. While you are on a break, what do you want to do?
Due to the pressure I have felt while filming the drama, I thought of going somewhere after the drama has ended. Instead, I felt very tired and I didn’t have the thought of going anywhere after the drama has really ended. I want to visit the set where my dongsaeng (Park) Yoohwan is filming. The director, scriptwriter, cameraman of MBC’s Can’t Live Without You – the drama that my dongsaeng is acting in, are the people who I have worked with in the drama Miss Ripley. So, I feel like visiting the set even more.
- What kind of actor do you want to be?
I want to be a true actor who can express a character well by just reading the script word for word. I want to be that kind of actor who has experience in using the lines to show emotion and expression. I want to be an actor who can act even without makeup. Even if my face has wounds on it, I want to be someone who can act without concealing those wounds.

Source: SBS news
Translated By: Shermin of JYJ3
Shared By: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.