[TWITTER] 120615 Jaejoong Twitter Update

Saturday, June 16, 2012

[TRANS] Our members sending messages to each other like this can make you get goosebumps (T/N: aka too lovey-dovey)… among men… LOL. Ah! I suddenly gain more strength!! Today too fighting!!

2012.2.8
JJ: You ride horse today too?
YC: uh uh ^^ I’ll ride horse and go to Busan~ Because we have to film in Busan tomorrow~
JJ: Ah really? So, from tomorrow? I came back to Korea today.
YC: You have worked hard~ I heard that everything was fine (T/N: literally, nothing happened) ~^^
JJ: Uhm, I only had the work done and rested at the hotel
2012.3.14
JJ: I wanted to stay up all night with you… to cry more with you… I’m sorry. I love you

Source: @mjjeje
Translated by: The Little Pear of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.