[PICS + TRANS] 120719 Star Selca: Message From Dr Jin’s Jaejoong‏

Thursday, July 19, 2012

1) Teacher Kim In Soo who is acting as my father. His own character is in fact 180 degrees opposite from the character~ I’m thankful that he’s always taking care of me.

2) It’s always joyful to film with Yi Han hyung. I always wanted to laugh when I meet him.

3) This is the scene where I relayed my one-sided love for Young Rae. The mushy romantic lines aren’t really suitable to me.

4 ) I got infatuated with horse riding recently. Every time when there’s a break, I will console the horse who had a tough time filming.

5 ) Though I practiced with Yoochun but wearing the top knot is still difficult. TT I’m so lucky that I don’t have to stick on moustache.

6 ) Are sideburns Kim Kyung Tak’s pride? ^^ I don’t really use the mirror while filming, but I will neatly arranged my sideburns after putting the topknot on.

7) Even for a while, the make up artists will come over with their brushes and touch up. You’ve worked hard. Applause.

8 ) Manager Sung Ho piggybacked me. Sung Ho ah, I am not that heavy, don’t give such a tiring look!
9 ) I re-realised the beauty of hanbok after filming Dr Jin. Even more handsome with the fan, right.


Credit: Nate + isplus.live.joinmsn
Trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun
Source: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.