[TWITTER] 120707 Jaejoong Twitter Update

Saturday, July 7, 2012
[TRANS] I’m filming now. Ngs happened.. because of my pronunciation mistake.. “Let’s go to the clinic.. Jin Yihan (Dr.Jin) is waiting!”…

[TRANS] Song SeungHeon to Jaejoong: hahaha

[TRANS] Jaejoong to Song SeungHeon: It made everyone laugh! Hyung~ did you eat the meal? How could you be as you couldn’t sleep?

[TRANS] Song SeungHeon to Jaejoong: I want to sleep than eating the mealㅠㅠ You’ll also cheer up… and Fighting!^^


[TRANS] Today I’m trying my best in filming too! Hwaiiya (T/N = hwaiting I think xD)


[TRANS]  My hand had grown fat because of a mosquito bite at this early morning 

[TRANS] When I feel drowsy because I was up all night, I should be more energetic! (making thousands of wry faces)


Source: @mjjeje + @OfficialSSH
Translated by: The_little_pear of JYJ3 + @theyoungestmin
Gifs Credit: @MegWu0312

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.