[TWITTER] 120808 Junsu Twitter Update

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

[Trans] I had something to say and I'll say it now!! It's a bit random but...I've wanted to say this through my tweets... Koo Jachul Ki Sung Yong Zzang!
[INFO] For those of you who doesn't know who Koo Jachul and Ki Sung Yong are, they are the two soccer players in the Korean national team. They're currently in the Olympics as well 


[Trans] It turns out that...it wasn't the password that was wrong but my ID...It's supposed to be 1215 but until now I've mistaken it for 0101...Oh gosh 

[Trans] it suddenly popped in my mind haha

[Trans]  found my password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Source : 1215thexiahtic


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.