[VIDEO + TRANSLATION] 120925 TVXQ Catch Me Promotion Interview

Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Here are the Translations:
Thanks Veronica Schmidt translated so quick~

Q: What have you recently done?

Yunho: For me, I've been doing my hobbies such as bowling, or a board bike(?) and I ride it sometimes at the park. What about you Changmin?

Changmin: For me, if time is left over, I visit my friends I haven't seen in a while but we haven't only rested, in preparation for the album we've been recording and taking jacket pictures [album] .. there were this and that kind of work. It's really nice to meet every one after a year and 8 months.

Q: Can you introduce your new album?

Yunho: Our concept is, the amount of 1 year and 8 months we've been away, we've prepared songs that can be followed more intimately than our aspect of the past. So for this occasion, a lot of people helped us out, really famous producers [names of the producers]

Changmin: I think that [the album] is filled with songs that everyone can like.

Yunho: It will be good for you to anticipate it :)

Q: Is there any memorable episode while recording your new album?

Yunho: When we recorded, I think it went pretty smoothly. Generally, we tried to attempt things we haven't accomplished before.. such as a rock genre and from there Changminnie attempted a song and it really came out well

Changmin: It must be unbelievable

Yunho: Yes, it will be unbelievable

Changmin: ㅋ

Q: Please introduce the title song "Catch Me"

Changmin: Well for this album title song "Catch Me".. first of all YooYoungJin producer made it. In the song, Dubstep and Orchestra sound overlaps, so I think it shows TVXQ's own color.. and also the lyric contents [gets cut off]

Yunho: There is a prideful man, eventually he breaks up but he is asking to "Catch Me", it's an appealing kind of lyrics subject.

Q: Can you introduce the choreography of the title song "Catch Me"?

Yunho: This choreography has a lot of fun things

Changmin: That's right

Yunho: I think Changmin and I are mirrors, right? We are one body, we dance contrarily and I think the impression is deep, dancing as one form become the point, but there is one dance called the Hulk, and Changmin becomes a body.. the dancers form one by one an arm with Changmin's particular facial expression that part is very nice..

Yunho: Then there is a dragon formation.

Changmin: When you watch animations there is a dragon that kind of does a wave. That movement was incorporated as one with our TVXQ dancers and we became one body and we tried to express it.. when everyone sees it I think that they will be very amused :)

Q: Which tracks do you want to recommend?

Yunho: First of all, I want to recommend the bright songs. It's called "꽃미남" (flower boy), originally it was a remake of Chaniminnie(??) we made it into a brighter song and arranged it in a new aspect. So I think that if it was sung in a concert it would go well. After that, there is a song called "Destiny", for this track I want to recommend it strongly because Changmin and I use our own charms and it reflects one story.

Yunho: (recommended "Destiny") If everyone listens to it, you will feel a very sweet feeling and without knowing in [this] sweet song you will feel a certain tension. Also, I think that it is easy to listen to while driving, so I would like to recommend this song.

Changmin: For this album, I'm kind of embarrassed but, there is a song that I composed called "I Swear".. I think this is the first song that had the opportunity to pour in the fan's love and hearts.. it has a bit of an acoustic sound and includes stories that we weren't able to tell our fans before.. We tried to sing it in a plain feeling, so I think if the fans listen to it like that they will like it.

Changmin: Also another track, it's called "Good Night" it's about how in a day there are many different kind of events that happened, and there were many tiring works but just forget it all and by listening to this song that I sing.. sleep soundly and there is a hope for tomorrow.

Yunho: It could be a message to many lovers.

Changmin: That's right. "Sleep Well" ㅋㅋ

Yunho: It's not just that, but this album really has so many songs to recommend, but honestly the reason we are recommending these four songs is because if we recommend all of the songs then you might anticipate in too much.. but of course anticipating is good, but I think just leaving it here will be a good idea.

Q: What are you plans for this album? & Give any words for your fans.

Yunho: I think we've prepared very hard for this album comeback, because there was a lot of burdens and we also feel an anticipation.. as much as that I would like to express it as a production of spirit and I wish you would feel it that way. And the rest, we will directly greet you with on stage. We'll always work hard so from now on, we request much love and interest, so far this has been TVXQ! Thank you !!~

-END-



If you haven't pre-ordered 'Catch Me' yet, order links are HERE!

'Catch Me' is also now available for download!
Be a good downloader and download through the following sites HERE!



Source: SMTOWN's Youtube
Translated by: Veronica Schmidt@Youtube
Compiled+Distributed by: ContinueTVXQ.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.