[NEWS] 121217 Park Yoo Chun says, “Let’s get some crabs if viewer ratings reach 20%”

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Recently, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun has come up with an unexpected remark.
At the press conference of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama series I Miss You which was held on December 17 at Yangjoo Culture Center in Gyeonggi-do, the actor made a public promise that if the series attract more than 20% of the total viewing audience, he will pay for some nice dishes of crabs from Yeongdeok province.
He inspired laughter as he said, “When the series closes, it will be a perfect time to taste crabs from Yeongdeok. If the viewer ratings go over 20%, I want to reward myself and the staff with some great dishes of Yeongdeok crabs.
“Well, it’s not a public promise I make, but more likely something I want to have for myself. If we make a fair achievement in terms of viewer ratings, I will donate some citrons and rice to to our unfortunate neighbors under the title of I Miss You.
In the meantime, I Miss You is about a love story of a couple who live on with a heartbreaking memory of their first love at the age of 15. The main cast includes Park Yoo Chun, Yoon Eun Hye, and Yoo Seung Ho.
Park plays the police officer Han Jung Woo, who never seems to be able to erase his first love Lee Soo Yeon (played by Yoon Eun Hye) from his life. The series airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55 p.m.

Source: TV Report
Credit: en.Korea
Via: JYJ3

Youngduk crabs are the largest among all species of crabs in Korea. Youngduk crabs have long legs, and their legs are really meaty. Many Koreans love Youngduk crabs b/c they are really really delicious… (via NYAH_NYAH_)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.