[NEWS] 130113 Tohoshinki's New Interview: 2013 Resolution and their Private Lives

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tohoshinki will release their new single "Catch Me -If you wanna-" on January 16th.

They shared their thoughts for their new song and private lives during this interview.

Their new song is a romantic dance number composed with a prideful man's regretful emotions who said good bye to his lover. This song is now on air as a main OST of a drama "Saki"(every Tuesday 22 p.m.) on Kansai and Fuji TV. It features with "Hulk dance" where duo and dancers linked their arms together to form huge arms, choreographed by Tony Testa who worked with Michael Jackson in the past.
A dew type of acrobatic dance is a highlight of this song.

How is a new song "Catch me -If you wanna-" turn out to be?

Yunho: It's the most easy-listening melody line so far. The formation of dance is very distinctive, so I would likeaudience to enjoy the song and performance together.

Changmin: The MV shooting was extremely physically demanding to the point my body would be broken into pieces. We worked really hard on this song so please look forward.

What is your favorite thing to do in your private recently?

Yunho: I like to watch movies from 90s nowadays. I was given courage especially from "Forest Gump". I was inspired by Gump's positive mind and his attitude to aim for his dream. It was really good.

Changmin: I like to build models recently. I found a model of starship from Star Wars the other day and I was going to buy. But it was out of production and sold ten times as much as original price. I understood depth of models then(smile).

It's been cold recently. How do you two enjoy winter?

Yunho: I'm a type of person who enjoy coldness of winter. I like to walk in town with my friends or have a snowball fight(smile). It makes me happy when I come home and have a warm tea.

Changmin: I enjoy eating a hot pot in a warm room and taking a walk. It makes me feels good when I make my inner body warm(with warm food) and take a fresh cold air in.

Tell us your resolution for 2013

Yunho: I want to do my best with all my might this year to show new Tohoshinki. Not only a new album and tour, but also a new field. I'd like to challenge and show you my best.

Changmin: I'd like to make fun memories with my fans through various activities as Tohoshinki this year.

First Five-Dome tour
Beginning in April, Tohoshinki will start their first Five-Dome tour. They will open a new year with evolution.

Tour Schedule

April 27, 28, 29 (Sat, Sun, Mon-holiday) Saitama Super Arena(Stadium mode)
May 10, 11 (Fri, Sat) Nagoya Dome
May 25, 26 (Sat, Sun) Fukuoka Yahoo! JAPAN Dome
June 5, 6 (Wed, Thu) Kyocera Dome Osaka
June 15, 16 (Sat, Sun) Tokyo Dome

*Sapporo Dome schedule is in the process of adjustment


Source: modelpress
Translated by: CTVXQstaff_Yumirin125 @ ContinueTVXQ.com
Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_Yumirin125 @ ContinueTVXQ.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.