[TRANS] 130904 Max Changmin And John Park Sweat Profusely During Their Practice Session, ‘Their Makeup Disappears’

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Max Changmin and John Park’s makeup ended up disappearing in a flash.
The episode of KBS 2TV’s ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’ that aired on the 3rd showed the celebrity team’s fourth badminton match against the Hwasoon team in the Jeolla Southern Province.
When Max Changmin reached the venue that would host the team’s badminton match, he turned to his stylist who has checking over his appearance said, “It’ll all get removed when I sweat anyway. I don’t think I need to do my hair either.”
As the team got stuck into their practice session, John Park and Max Changmin sat together during their short break and were seen sweating profusely.
Max Channgmin looked at John Park and said, “Your makeup’s all rubbed off!” to which John Park wiped at his forehead with his clothes and said, “I tried to avoid the makeup shop today, but my company told me to go.”
When he pulled his clothes back, they were covered in makeup.
It was the same case for Max Changmin, as sweat dripped from his face and not a trace was left over from his makeup, and the two singers drew the attention of many for unexpectedly showing off their bare faces.
Max Changmin also made it clear how much the team had been practicing when he said, “Since starting ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’, I’ve been eating a lot and going out for drinks, but I haven’t gained any weight.”

Source: [hankooki]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.