[TWITTER] 120930 Junsu Twitter Update

Monday, October 1, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket

[TRANS] When did it appear?pic.twitter.com/39fIB1VA

Photobucket
[TRANS] Wah
In reply to: Juno: [TRANS] I met hyung~~!! Mehrong!!! kekekeke
(Mehrong = sticking tongue out)

Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS]  Ah, I’m now drinking coffee and looking outside ^^ Dragonflies and squirrels?
Red squirrels? They’re wandering around hehe.
In reply to: Juno: [TRANS] The picture of our house’s garden which Junsu sent me.. The flowers have bloomed!!!
I want to go (back) ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] If you plant a palm tree, isn’t it going to die?
In reply to: Juno: [TRANS] This is the garden upstairs…Wild flowers and…a waterwheel..
Mum and Junsu want to plant a palm tree!!! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ It seems like they are having an enjoyable Chuseok~~!! keke I want to go (back) too!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] My father who eats some fruits..ㅎ I’m sorry about taking a photo secretly.!.pic.twitter.com/Nb5EuQEu

Photobucket
[TRANS] What are the both of you doing? Heh
In reply to: @poimin73: [TRANS]  I met Junho~~!! Mehrong!!! kekekeke

Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] This time, I was taking a photo of my mother secretlyㅎpic.twitter.com/gh7RNrJP
Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] Junsu, I was also taking your photo secretly~ㅋㅋ Look at his appearance while he’s watching TV!!! His father, too^^ (I’m alwalys on the side of my sons’ fans!!~ It was quite difficult for me to take a big one just like this~ㅋ I was doing good, right??) I’m sorry, Junsu!! And I’m also sorry to Junsu’s Dad about I couldn’t keep youㅠ http://t.co/PWl7BskJ

Photobucket
[TRANS] ………….Heol
(It’s an expression(slang) for “omg” or “what the…”)

Photobucket
[TRANS] Figure-skater Lee Ho Jung fighting too! ^^

Photobucket
[TRANS] Athlete Jo Kyeong Ah fighting too!!!

Photobucket
[TRANS] Please teach me figure-skating once someday ^^ I will work hard

Photobucket
[TRANS] Lastly, Ha Eun Yi fighting too!!!! ^^

Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS] The table(=foods) that I prepared for Junsu today~^^ Daddy is a first-class assistant~ We worked hand in glove! What the parental love for their children is… It even makes me happy to cook traditional holiday foods for our son~^^♪ All of you were also showered with love by your parents today, right? ^^ I wonder if our Junho ate any meal ㅠㅠ
(*T/N: Korean mothers are usually not in favor of traditional holidays, because all the family members leave mothers with a bunch of foods to cook. See the foods on the table.. Korean mothers must be backbreaking every holiday :/ but his mom says here that she’s happy to cook for his son even though it’s a traditional holiday ^^)
(work hand in glove = they were so cooperative)
Photobucket
[TRANS] Junhyung-ah!! Meet with hyung ^^

Photobucket
[TRANS] I’ll buy something delicious for you. So teach me figure-skating..^^ Won’t it be good for you if you’re doing like that?ㅎㅎ If so, I’ll buy… something expensive and deliciousㅋ

+++Update+++
PhotobucketPhotobucket
[TRANS]Lies hehe You like Miss IU also!!!^^
(T/N: In response to junelee1028 saying Junsu is the only celeb he’s a fan of)

Photobucket
Photobucket
[TRANS]Ah really? hehehehehehe
(T/N: In response to junelee1028 saying it’s not him but Minsuk hyung who likes IU)

Credit : @1215thexiahtic + @zunoxiahmom + @JUNO_Japan + @poimin73 + @junelee1028
Translated : theyoungestmin + _alovelikewar +126×204 + neonoenjena
Source : JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.