[TRANS] 120929 Compilation of Tweets for Junsu Fan Meeting in Jeju

Monday, October 1, 2012
rubypurple_fan of JYJ3: 
  • Can you read the questions (in Jpn), Junsu? JS: “… uhm… some”
  • The question was in Jpn… and Junsu was like… “Oh no.. it’s Kanji” Lol
  • A fan called Junsu “Jun-chan”. Junsu’s reaction was priceless
  • Foreign foods he like: Hitsumabushi? JS: of course! Japanese food is not foreign for me.
  • “I usually go for a drive when I’m stressed.” – Junsu
  • JS did say he liked Kangaroo meat. ^^
  • Goods from the fanmeet~ Credit : xiahfuji

  • Cute reaction from the fan who Junsu hugged. He hugged her tightly~ ^^
  • “It’s been awhile since I met Japanese fans. I would like to create precious memories with you” – JS
  • “I really want to do a solo tour in Japan. I think everyone knows my feeling.” – JS
  • Handshake and photo time~ ^^
  • From a fan: “when Junsu sang lullaby, he shook his hips so erotically. I nearly fainted” XD
  • He sang 3 songs – You are so beautiful, Lullaby, and I dislike love.
  • From a fan: “He sang the first verse quite smoothly but then the chorus happened and he performed those hip thrusts. TENSION~~~”
  • During photo time, he granted requests from fans to do poses – the angel, saranghae pose. ^^
  • “Junsu was cute and was a little bit embarrassed to do the pose. But he did it anyways. haha”
  • “I was beside Junsu during the photo taking. He smells so good.”
  • How do you relax? I Drive. Alone? Sometimes I’m with a person. Only 2 of you?! Friend! Friend! Guy friend! Friend is a guy!!!
  • JS did bbuing bbuing. His face is so red. Haha
  • He maintains eye contact while saying thank you to each of his fans~
  • What are your plans for next year? Secret (laughs) I want to have JYJ activities next year too. Until then, I’ll continue to work hard.
theXiahpwa:
  • Junsu said this during the end of the fan meeting: “It’s a special day. I’m going to express my feelings by singing a song.” And he started singing Forever Love and Asu Wa Kuru Kara without any music. “We will work hard and there will be a day where we can sing all the songs on stage.” (Credit: __xiababe @ weibo)
  • I can smell the CreBeau conditioner on Junsu’s hair when I was taking picture with him. (Credit: aquajyj and 唉子唉唉叫)
  • Junsu: I really want to have a solo concert in Japan too. Did I convey my feelings to everybody? It was very easy to achieve it previously in Japan but now, we can only sing for everybody through this kind of events (fan meetings). That’s why every second of this fan meeting is very precious. (Credit: __xiababe @ weibo)
  • Junsu said that he still likes to sing those old songs. He will sing it every time when he goes for karaoke. He sang parts of the songs since fans mentioned that they would like to listen. (Credit: madoka96 and 唉子唉唉叫)
kaju0731:
  • how do you relax?—> JS “I drive my car.”
    by yourself??—> JS “by myself, or 2 people…”
    fans”Eh—!!”—> JS “with friend, my friend! with my male friend!! MALE friend!!!!” (cr. hanahana628)
  • fans are doing Angel pose at the commemorative photo with Junsu. he seems to be so shy, and so cute (cr. nogumama)
  • Every 24 people take the commemorative photo with Junsu (cr. figue141) And Junsu seems to do Angel pose too :)
  • When a fan rolled on stage, Junsu helped her. she said he was so kind (cr. @NONSOO_0514)
  • Junsu was also doing Puing Puing at the commemorative photo. His face turned red♡ (cr.xiahfuji)
  • Junsu is making eye contact one by one, and says “Thank you” one by one. and doing puing-puing. He is laughing covering his forehead with his hand. His bodyguard is also much laughing. And Junsu is doing flower pose~ (cr.xiahfuji)
  • Junsu is bowing to elder fans more deeply
  • Junsu sang “forever love”
  • Junsu sang “asu ha kuru kara (Because tomorrow will come )” too
  • Fans shouted “saranghae” at the moment when released the camera shutter. He seemed to be shy. Now he holds a pink dolphin with his left hand, and doing back peace with his right hand. (cr.xiahfuji)
  • Junsu’s last message “Today specially, I wanna convey my feeling via songs “. And he sang a cappella ”forever love” and “asu ha kuru kara (because tomorrow will come)” (cr. NONSOO_0514)
  • Junsu said “JYJ and I wanna sing our old song. So we try we can sing them on the stage someday
  • Junsu’s fanmeeting is finish~
   
Credit and thanks to all the translator as tagged 
Source : JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.