[OTHER TWITTER] 120514 Compilation Tweets About Tarantallegra MV

Monday, May 14, 2012
Photobucket
[TRANS] I’m ready to watch it. I’d say it’ll have a great aesthetic, it’ll be risky and with very good taste and above all,
chameleon-like as he is.
Photobucket
[TRANS] Tarantallegra MV of JYJ member!! Starring Junsu, I can assure you it’s the best!! Amazing work!!!

Photobucket
[TRANS] My opinion about the video is that he is AMAZING, great aesthetic and a risky look. I think he is the bestttt.
Photobucket
[TRANS] Junsu’s MV is really impressive! I love it. I didn’t expect less coming from JYJ ;) 

   Photobucket
Photobucket

Source: @rafamendezzzz + @hrisio + @flowsik + @malikyusef
 Translated by: Junmoshi of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.