[TWITTER] 120520 JYJ Twitter Update (Updated!)

Monday, May 21, 2012

Photobucket
[TRANS] It’s beautiful…^^HaHa
Photobucket
[TRANS] @1215thexiahtic: Did you do your concert greatly well? I couldn’t make it because of filming, but I heard (you did greatly well) from my friends who went there, as expected..^^
Photobucket
[TRANS]: Hyung~ It’s tiring recently right..?? So you have to eat more and gain strength!! Fighting to all of us^^
Photobucket
[TRANS]: @6002theMicky Why are you in such a good moodㅋㅋ
(in reply to):
Photobucket
[TRANS]: Hmm… What to do… Seems like a big problem….
Photobucket
[TRANS]: @1215thexiahtic The harder you work, the better things get^^ I should live like that^^
Photobucket
[TRANS]: @6002theMicky @mjjeje Let’s all be stronger..^^
Source: mjjeje, 1215thexiahtic I Translated by: @126×204 (Jeneration) (JJ Tweet) + theyoungestmin allrisexiahtic
Shared by: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.