[TWITTER/OTHER TWITTER] 120520 Yoochun Twitter Update

Monday, May 21, 2012

Photobucket 
[TRANS]: Because of the shooting of ‘Rooftop Prince’, I’m~ just~ in Seoul^^~ I’m very excited and so happy due to your love that you give me♥ I’ll always live with the same mind^^~ Have a happy week~~^^ Twa~~~~~~ah
Photobucket
Photobucket 
[TRANS]: It’s very nice weather~I’d like to go out to play~
Photobucket 
[TRANS]: But I’m so slee~~epy~~
Photobucket
[TRANS]: It’s not!!!!!Sleepy~that’s it!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
[TRANS]: In these days~~~I’m so happy~~!!^^♥
====
Photobucket
[TRANS]: Sohyun~~~ Have a meal with me later~~^^Bye~♥
Photobucket 
 [TRANS]: I mean.. take a meal>」
Photobucket 
[TRANS]: ♥」♥~Yoohoo~~Eheung~Uhuh!!!You are imprudent~~~Hyureureureu Ah……Enough for today….Bye
Photobucket  
[TRANS]: Hyu..Hyung…You were shooting the whole night….. Please behave with some dignity….
Photobucket 
 [TRANS]: I’m sorry….Uh-hum….Manbo Are you still at Hanyang in 2012? …I heard that Chisan is in Chosun period~!!!
[T/N:Hanyang is Seoul's old name that used in Chosun period]
Photobucket
[TRANS]: ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎJumpo-Manbo~ Come on over quickly~~^^
Photobucket
[TRANS]: Hmm… What to do… Seems like a big problem….
@kimsohyun replied:
Photobucket
[TRANS]: You already told me ‘Have a meal together’, many times.. I’m tired of waiting for it ^^~ ㅎ
Photobucket  
[TRANS]: Uhuh!!!!!!!!!! I’m!!!!!!!!!! I’m sorry….(–)(__)(–)~^^ After I finish work~ a sweet and fresh tuna-watermelon-stew~^^
Photobucket
[TRANS]: Shooting hard!!^^ I always support you!!^^
Credit: @6002theMicky + @93LeeMinHo + @wowkimsohyun
Translated By: @theyoungestmin +@allrisexiahtic
Shared By: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.