[VIDEO/TRANS] 120612 Junsu’s Greeting to Chinese Fans for 1st Asia Tour in Shanghai

Thursday, June 14, 2012

[TRANS]
How are you? I’m Junsu.
Finally, on July 7th, I will be holding my solo concert at the Shanghai International Gymnastic Center.
To me, Shanghai is not only a place that I have not visited in a long time, but a place where I’m very excited to hold my concert.
I very much look forward to this, but I’m also very nervous about it.
It will be great if I can create unforgettable memories with the audience there.
In order to show everyone more aspects of myself, I will work harder!
So, at July 7th, let’s meet at Shanghai!
Bye bye, see you.

Credit: hakimaii
Translated By: g.fanns of JYJ3
Source : JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.