[NEWS] 120810 Kim Jaejoong “Jin Yihan hyung’s mysterious glance? We are close so don’t misunderstand!”

Sunday, August 12, 2012


He has become a full-fledged actor now. Kim Jaejoong, 26, was satisfied with the new acting experiences that he has gained in MBC’s weekend drama, Dr Jin.
He started acting in the movie, Heaven’s Postman in 2009 and he went on to star in the drama, Protect the Boss in 2011. After winning the newcomer award for his role in Protect the Boss, he challenged a historical drama this time round. The drama could be a rash challenge for him, but he recognized the possibility of acting in it.
He said: “As it’s a historical drama, I started with a blank slate. Initially, I was confused about the things I had to learn and express. I asked the acting instructor for advice, but I thought that it would become the instructor’s acting and not mine. So, I changed my mind. I decided to not follow the instructor’s guidance and express the character (Kim KyungTak) by myself. I thought I will be able to express the character if I leave everything behind.”
Kim Jaejoong faced yet another challenge in the historical drama because of his husky voice. It was not easy to grasp the vocalization and tone, but he overcame it by listening to a sunbae’s advice – using the eyes to act to make up for what he lacked.
As the maknae in the filming set, he was the mood maker. However, the other person who took a step in creating moods was Kim Eungsoo.
Kim Jaejoong said: “He did his al-lib in English deliberately to make the mood on set better. Because of Kim Eungsoo, Kim Jaejoong shone through his acting. He also showed respect to the actor. He said: “Although the scenes that I had together with sunbae-nim were the hardest, I was comfortable acting in them. They had charm.”
Recently, Kim Jaejoong gave Kim Eungsoo a mobile phone as a gift. Kim Eungsoo took a photograph of the liqour that Kim Jaejoong gave as a present and sent the photograph to him. He also saved Kim Jaejoong’s name as “my beloved son ♡♡♡” in his phone. Kim Jaejoong said: “It’s not favouritism, but Kim Eungsoo sunbae-nim treats me lovingly.”
Kim Jaejoong also received attention for working with Jin Yihan. As they worked together well and looked compatible with each other, they also experienced unintentional misunderstandings.
Kim Jaejoong said: “People said that we look good together to the point that there was a mysterious mood in the scenes I had with (Jin) Yihanie hyung. They were suspicious of the look that he gave me. It was to the point that the word gay came out as a related search for Jin Yihan. Haha! I think it’s because we are close?”
As he had to race against the time and fight against the heat, he also lost a lot of weight. His weight decreased from the usual 65kg to 59kg. When asked if he felt accustomed to the exhaustion from filming the whole night without any sleep, he said: “I’m only starting to become accustomed to it now, but it is a pity that the filming has already ended.”
Kim Jaejoong’s movie, Jackal is Coming is expected to be released in the latter half of this year. He also resolved to widen his spectrum and continue doing everything perfectly while not losing the significance of acting.
Of course, the group, JYJ has to make an album. The members, Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu are like his brothers and their names were tattooed on his body. Even though they cannot meet often, he always thinks of the members. Two years ago, Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong tattooed the English words (T/N: Original source says Spanish, but we changed to english. It was a mistake from the korean reporter.) “always keep the faith” on their left chest. They even personally designed it.
Kim Jaejoong said: “People can lose what they have and it is very frightening. But, I think I should still keep my faith even if that happens to me. I mean that no matter what may happen that will cause me to lose something that I have, I will still keep my faith.”

Source: Donga via Nate
Translated by: Shermin of JYJ3
Via: JY3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.