[TRANS] 120808 The Star: JYJ Kim Jaejoong, “I Almost Fly To England When Park Tae Hwan Was Disqualified.” (Part 2 – End)‏

Thursday, August 9, 2012



“Rather than rice, I prefer omega 3 supplements. Rather than vacationing overseas, I prefer to be staying at home.”
“Ji Hoon (Rain) hyung asked me to play at their army unit.”
Cuisine master JaeGeum, “JYJ members teared eating the meals that I cooked.”

Kim Jaejoong will be bidding Kim Kyung Tak goodbye next week and we asked him some questions.
Q: What’s your way to relieve tiredness?
I have been continuously eating omega-3 supplements that helps in blood circulation and brain functions. As for exercise, I feel tired even with aerobic exercise so I gave up. The best way to relieve stress is to stay at home, watch movie and drink wine. Sometimes I would drive around.

Q: Did you watch the 2012 Olympics while filming?
I did watch fencing, archery, shooting and swimming. I only watched clips of football, billiards, tennis and judo. I saw how Park Tae Hwan trained hard every day for the Olympics and when he was ruled as violating the rules and was disqualified, I shouted, “Why?” Then I rewatched the clips many times and then sent a message to Park Tae Hwan saying, “I really wish to fly to England right now.” Four years ago Tae Hwan told me he wanted to prepare for the Olympics well and seeing him trained hard for it hurts me.
Q: JYJ members’ plan for army enlistment?
Right now there’s no exact plan about enlistment but when time comes, we will go. And also! Recently Ji Hoon hyung (Rain) called, “Our army unit is pretty good. You can consider here.”
Q: How is the skills of cuisine master JaeGeum (combination of Jaejoong and Dae Jang Geum. It’s a nickname the company staffs gave it to me.)?
I am very confident with cooking and I should not have a problem obtaining a license. Especially spicy chicken stew. I made it better than the restaurants out there.
Q: What’s the reviews from the members?
They will still eat it even when they are on a diet. Yoochun likes the mixed seafood stew that I cooked in the middle of the night. As for Junsu, he will cry as he strictly does not eat at night. As he wants to eat thus can’t help and cried. (laughs)
Q: What’s your status on Kakaotalk now?
“Working hard with my might”. This is a motto for concluding ‘Dr Jin’ schedules well. As for photo, it is a photo where I pointed ‘V’ with both hands at the sky.
Q: If you were to get the new actor award at MBC award show?
New actor award can only be gotten once. It would be good if I could get it. If I got it, I would point ‘V’ with both hands to the fans and shout loudly, “I love everyone, thank you!”


credit: JYJ FC Taiwan
trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.