[TRANS] 120808 The Star: JYJ Kim Jaejoong, “Park Yoochun Getting Married? I’ll Be The First To Break The News” (Part 1)‏

Thursday, August 9, 2012


“Taking on historical drama without any experience? I think I will 100% be scolded. To be real actor Kim Jaejoong, rather than the safer way, I think it’s alright to challenge a new route.”
I recently met up with JYJ member Kim Jaejoong who is maturing as an actor, at a cafe in Cheongdam-dong on the 6th. Acting in MBC’s ‘Dr Jin’ as flowery military official Kim Kyung Tak, he was, to my surprise, earnestly accepting the criticism towards his acting in the beginning of the drama. He is also clear that he had to present a better self in the future.
“I didn’t meant to receive any recognition through this drama. An actor with no experience challenging in historical drama is indeed a very difficult thing. Though I was not able to perform perfectly for everyone but right now I am able to present, not JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong, but another side of mine. I am satisfied with this.”
JYJ members have proved their ability in singing, acting and variety skills and during ‘Dr Jin’ production press conference, Kim Jaejoong said that, “In JYJ, the one who is the worst actor is me.”
Asking him again to grade his acting, Jaejoong said, “Grading should not be done by me. How can I grade my own acting? (laughs)” He said, “Yoochun’s gentle charismatic acting is a different feel from the acting I presented. Everyone has his own merits.”, avoiding the comparison question with Yoochun.


Serious actor Kim Jaejoong, Getting away from the bias against idol-actors
Idol stars who became an actor could be a mistake from the start. Due to the idol status, therefore one has to endure even more criticisms when challenging acting. That day, Kim Jaejoong also expressed that he hope to grow into an actor who has a common stand point with the viewers through his acting.
“I think I shouldn’t just act in those I am able to. It won’t be good for me. If I were to act in a similar character, I would want to be better and I rather take a scolding and try out other characters.”
Kim Jaejoong could have just chosen the character he wanted or choose any drama with his fans’ support strength (T/N: meaning Jaejoong could have made any drama a success just by his fans’ support.) but his determination is very strong. He expressed, “I would want to try romantic comedy again. I would want to try to act as psycho patient in horror movies.”
Thinking back, ‘Dr Jin’ was the difficult historical drama that he had chosen to walk on. Jaejoong said, “‘Dr Jin’ gave me the determination I had for future acting and is a learning piece of work.”


Revealing love relationship at 20s – NO. Probably okay at 30 years old.
Being an actor and singer, the schedules were packed. But he is 27 years old and it is a perfect age to be dating. However to Kim Jaejoong the world star who is receiving love from the world, revealing a love relationship is not an easy matter.
Jaejoong, “I’m afraid that fans will be hurt and sad. I think that half of our fans are different. I saw on DC forum before that someone wrote an article with a title, ‘Hope that Jaejoong will meet such a girl.’ I think that the fan who wrote this is very cool. If I were to reveal my relationship, some fans will still be hurt right? I will not be revealing my relationships when I am in my twenties. I will think about it when I am more than 30 years old~ Ha”

You are like this but how about Yoochun or Junsu, what’s your thinking if they were to reveal it one day?
“They love to play it cool~ but I believe they will never reveal it. If Yoochun is planning to get married with someone, I will bring evidence to the reporters!”



credit: JYJ FC Taiwan
trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.