[NEWS] 121217 JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun: “Missing You will not conclude with a happy ending”

Monday, December 17, 2012

Actor Park Yoo Chun recently said that his TV series will not conclude with a happy ending.

On December 17, Park attended a press conference for MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday series Missing You and talked about an ending for the series.

Park said, “I think many people are wondering about an ending. Since there are foreshadows in the series, I don’t think it will conclude with a happy ending.”

“I’ve talked about an ending with the production crew and they said that it will be hard to conclude with a happy ending. But we can’t be so sure about it.”

Park also talked about variety shows. He said, “I haven’t been appearing on variety shows for a long time. I think the last time I appeared on a variety show was in 2008.”

Park said that he wants to appear on The Law of the Jungle because he likes experiencing new things. He said, “I want to sleep in a tent in the back country. I think it will be fun to be beaten by mosquito.”

The series is a classical melodrama about a man and woman who have wounded hearts from their first love. Besides Park, Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho appear on the series.

Park plays the role of a detective named Han Jung Woo, who still misses his first love. The series airs every Thursday and Wednesday at 9:55 p.m.

Source: TV Report Via  Korea.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.