[TRANS] 130905 Jung Yunho Gives His Acceptance Speech Through A Video For His Netizen Popularity Award [SDA2013]

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Idol group TVXQ’s Jung Yunho received the Netizen Popularity Award.

Jung Yunho won the Netizen Popularity Award at the ’2013 Seoul Drama Awards’ for his role in the SBS drama ‘Queen of Ambition’.

The singer was unable to attend the event due to a scheduling conflict and had to make his acceptance speech through a video instead. He began by stating, “I heard that I was receiving this award as the representative of Korea, and I find that to be very meaningful.”

Jung Yunho continued to say, “Most of all, I would like to thank our staff and my seniors. They truly felt like family to me. I’d like to thank them for helping me out so much as I’m only a rookie. I’m happy that our fans get to see me receive this award. I hope to greet everyone with another great production in the future.”

He ended his speech by stating, “Till now, this has been rookie actor Jung Yunho.”

The ’2013 Seoul Drama Awards’ is in its eighth year and is an awards ceremony that takes nominations from all over the world. This year had the biggest list of nominations of 225 productions from 48 countries.

Source: [mydaily]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.