[TRANS] 130905 ‘Seoul Drama Awards’ Kim Jaejoong Wins The Hallyu Drama OST Award “Even I Think It’s A Great Song”

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kim Jaejoong won the Hallyu Drama OST Award at the ‘Seoul Drama Awards’.

The ’2013 8th Seoul Drama Awards’ was held on the 5th at 5:10pm at the Haeoreum Theater in the Seoul National Theater.

The winner of the Hallyu Drama OST Award was announced by Baek Ji Young, the ‘Queen of OSTs’. Beating out stiff competition, Kim Jaejoong won the award with his Dr. Jin OST ‘Even When I’m Awake, It Feels Like A Dream’.

Kim Jaejoong was followed with the cheers of his fans as he stepped on stage and began his acceptance speech by saying, “A lot of people came to see me. Thank you.”

He continued to state, “It’s quite strange but nice to be receiving a OST award for a drama I appeared in. Thank you.”

He also added, “The song is great. Even I think it is,” and “I would like to thank Composer Lim Dong Gyun, who composed the song, as well as me, Jaejoong. I believe I have just received a great award at a meaningful event, and I’d like to thank everyone who came to show their support.”

The ‘Seoul Drama Awards’ have made its mark as a global drama awards ceremony with 225 productions from 48 countries mentioned.

The ’2013 Seoul Drama Awards’ was hosted by Lee Sung Jae and miss A’s Suzy, and was aired by MBC. It was also aired in 120 countries through Daum, Ustream and YouTube.

Source: [TV Report]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.