[MISS U] Letter #81 People with the name TVXQ - Posted on 29/01/10

Thursday, May 10, 2012
  • Feb. 19th, 2010 at 6:22 PM
I didn't knew.....but Suddenly I Miss U so Bad TVXQ....My Five Angels T____T


TVXQ. I have laughed like a crazy person because of these four letters



TVXQ. I have learned what respect and admiration is from these four letters.



TVXQ. I have learned what true emotions are from these four letters.



TVXQ. I began to like music because of these four letters.



TVXQ. I learned what pride was from these four letters.



TVXQ. I have gone crazy because of these four letters.



TVXQ. I learned what naivety was from these four letters.



TVXQ. I learned of a true legend from these four letters.



TVXQ. I learned that singing live is extremely hard from these four letters.



TVXQ. I learned what a community was from these four letters.



TVXQ. I learned of a pure beauty from these four letters.


and



TVXQ. I felt like my heart was going to suffocate because of these four letters.
(When Jaejoong hurt his leg)



TVXQ. I learned how to watch over them even as they shed tears of physical, emotional, and mental pain,
because I knew they were trying their hardest to keep their promise, from these four letters.



TVXQ. I was able to engrave the feeling of pride deep in my heart
from watching my loved ones be recognized all over the world after spending agonizing days as trainees, from these four letters.



TVXQ. I am learning the true meaning of waiting for someone every day from these four letters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I will forever hold a grateful heart to those who taught me all of these emotions,

the members of TVXQ, Jung Yunho, Shim Changmin, Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu.

No matter how worried I get, I will always watch over these five angels

and harden my heart to overcome these troubled times and survive to watch over them forever.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

by. 유 린아

Source: [Naver Blog]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.