[NEWS] 120604 Park Yoo Chun Thinks Han Ji Min was a Great Present

Monday, June 4, 2012
Singer-turned-actor Park Yoo Chun had high praise for his partner Han Ji Min after teaming up with her for their recent drama Rooftop Prince, saying that it was like he was given a great present when he got to meet the actress.
Photobucket
In a recent interview with enews, Park Yoo Chun showed his great satisfaction and thanks toward his ‘lover’ Han Ji Min of Rooftop Prince. He also showed he was very close to her, calling her ‘Ji Min nuna (big sister)’ throughout the entire interview.
Park Yoo Chun said, “When we first came in for a test shoot, Ji Min nuna was exhausted because it hadn’t been long since she had wrapped up her previous piece. Thankfully, we were to shoot together with the three subjects, so our first shoot wasn’t too awkward.”
He then added, “That’s how we first met, and because Ji Min nuna has a laid back personality that would make anyone comfortable, we later became so close that she asked me, ‘You feel really comfortable around me, don’t you?’ Acting together with such a relationship let us build great teamwork which helped us put together scenes easily with just one or two tries.”
“Ji Min nuna gave me a lot of help as a senior in acting,” he also said. “For example, when I needed to talk something over with the director, she was the one that helped us find time to see each other. I was thankful for a lot of different things.”
Perhaps because of all the help he had received, Park Yoo Chun said about Han Ji Min, “She’s an actress that can bring on a synergy effect with any actor she acts with.”
He said, “I think I met a great person. I believe I was fortunate in Rooftop Prince that I was able to meet such great colleagues, and it was like I got a great present when I met such a great partner as Han Ji Min.”
The couple’s teamwork pulled Rooftop Prince up to the top for its last episode, helping the drama win the final three-way drama battle.

Credit: enewsworld
Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan
Shared By: JYJ3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

FAST UPDATE !!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.